Architect – Bella Vista Area
May 30, 2016
- Architect based in the head office working closely with the Managing Director and Design and Project Managers.
- Involvement in all aspects of project delivery from designing projects to executing drafted changes for construction.
- The ideal candidate will need to be ambitious, keen to learn and have good leadership qualities.
- The successful candidate will also be an intelligent and skilled self-starter with experience in designing and drafting small and large projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The candidate must be a registered Architect with RAIA.
• Skills in designing and drafting of apartment, commercial, industrial and housing projects.
• Proficiency in using Revit
• Basic knowledge of Autocad is not compulsory but preferred
• Understanding of how town planning controls affect the development potential of a site is not compulsory but preferred
Skills and experience required:
• Masters degree in Architecture.
• Proven designing and drafting experience
• ‘Can-Do’ attitude and ability to manage most aspects of design development and drafting independently with minimal supervision
• High level of motivation and initiative
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player and collaborative attitude
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017