Audio Visual / Digital / STB Pre-Sales Engineer
August 23, 2016
Audio Visual / Digital / STB Pre-Sales Engineer – work across Asia-Pac clients
We seek a passionate AV / STB / Digital Signage Pre-Sales Engineer to support existing and expected growth across the APAC region, including ANZ. The role will see you work with the largest brands in the market – rolling out advanced digital signage, interactive LCD screens, digital kiosks and STB systems.
You will join a small local team working while working with a larger global team. The role:
- Reporting to the Regional Sales Director and working alongside the Sales team, this position will identify and support sales opportunities and existing deployments with our channel partners and their end-clients.
- The position will be based in Sydney, with travel across the Asia-Pacific region including Australia and New Zealand.
- The role will see you do a varied mix of roles – from AV technical implementation (in line with the local partners and support teams) right through to working with the sales team as the main pre-sales technical engineer.
- You will support the many channel partners and help with any issues that arise – this will often lead you to working with the client and looking for new opportunities to grow the revenue.
- Generate revenue by providing commissioning services.
- Assist the central support team and the customer to debug and troubleshoot any problems faced during the installation process.
Skills and Attributes:
- You should be a passionate ‘geek / nerd / technical’ person who loved to tinker with technology from an early age – are you the one who fixes all your friends IT / AV issues since a young age?!
- Science, Engineering / Computer Science Background – high IQ / EQ
- Interest in ICT, Digital media and visual technologies and best practice for digital screen presentation (LED, screen resolution, troubleshooting).
- Evidence of an ability to create innovative technical solutions to time and budget.
- Understanding of general ICT and networking practices and processes.
- Understanding of audio-visual components and setup of audio-visual systems.
- Ability to work unsupervised both internally and on site.
- Ideally have experience working in a pre-sales role, within the AV and/or IT industry in ANZ/ Asia-Pacific.
- Ability to think and work independently and meet deadlines.
- Great attention to detail.
- Familiarity with on-site installation, configuration, customer service, and troubleshooting of computers, software, and related peripherals particularly with the interface with audio-visual equipment.
- Be capable of troubleshooting operational glitches under pressure.
- Good knowledge (or interest) in the solution sales process – talk tech and business at the same time (rare we know!)
- Intermediate networking skills (TCP/IP, DHCP, Wireless)
- An interest to stand up in front of an audience and present the company, a product, a solution or a technical demonstration.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Patience, commitment and a desire to learn.
If you would like to learn more call Steve Wilson on 02 8070 9349 or apply here today!
MD & Head of IT
I’m very proud to be the Founding Partner of CITI Recruitment. We’re an Award winning IT Recruitment Firm specialising in the Niche & Emerging Technologies. Our name is synonymous with the supply of highly skilled, hard-to-source, IT Professionals. Personally, I specialise in EAI, SOA, BPM and Executive IT Recruitment. Feel free to get in contact with me anytime to learn more about what we can do for your business or career.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017