AV Support Technician
September 26, 2016
AV Onsite Support Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, working for a global AV integration organisation. The role is based on site with one of their major clients, a Global Bank and will be managing the day-to-day operation and functionality of their audio visual systems.
You will be the first point of call for all support around Video Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Presentation Support & Town Hall style production events.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Prior work experience working within a client service role
- Working experience with codec’s from Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco as well as Codian Bridging and Tandberg Management Suite (TMS) is a must
- Working experience with audio / video devices from BiAmp, Clearone, NEC, Christie, Crestron, AMX, Haivison etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of Digital Media systems is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) is required
- Strong understanding of Windows Operating Systems, platforms and technologies
- Knowledge of Final Cut Editing Software
- CTS Certification is a plus
Tools, Laptop and Equipment:
- Client will supply a laptop and cell phone.
- You are expected to use and have your own small set of hand tools and keep them with you at all times. We will supply you an inventory of special tools and equipment for your use.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
- Mulesoft iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Developer March 14, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017