BI / Data / Analytics Consultant – using the latest Full-stack technologies
May 18, 2016
BI / Data / Full-stack Developer – Melbourne
Are you keen to work in a company that will allow you to work on the latest BI, Data and Analytical platforms while also working across the latest full-stack technologies?
Our client is a technology agnostic, niche Data, Analytics and Digital Development Company who have completely reinvented the market and are now looking for someone like you to join their team.
Please note that we do not require experience in all of the technologies, it is merely an advantage if you have had exposure to as many as possible.
You educational background should be from a Computer Science, Maths, Sciences or Engineering – and you should have a strong interest in emerging technologies such as Machine learning, AI, algorithmic programming etc.
Data – this is a Data Consulting firm so your SQL skills, Data Modelling and strong Database conceptualisation is key to landing a job at this great company.
Skills & Experience:
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, IM and Analytical technical implementations.
- Superior SQL skills – MYSQL & NOSQL would be looked upon favourably
- Strong technical skills across BI/Big Data toolsets such as MSBI, OBIEE, HADOOP, APACHE, Hive, PIG, Splunketc
- Strong IT consulting capability with good communication, presentation and business analysis skills.
- The ability to work well with people across both the business and technology.
- Previous experience in a consulting or client facing role useful
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Big Data, Science, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence University Degree backgrounds highly desirable.
- First Class degrees and PhD’s would be a bonus.
- Coding skills across languages such as – PHP / Java / Python / Scala / Angular / Node / .NET / C++
- Work with Agile practices – SCRUM and Kanban (2 week sprints)
- You should have a strong work ethic (whilst making time to have fun at the end of the day)
- You will know your interfaces from your abstract classes
- You will be opinionated and have ideas on technology
- You will be an extremely honest person and say when you do not know something! There is a ‘no blame’ culture and everyone is willing to admit to their mistakes and be honest with what they know so you must be of a similar profile!
- Join a hand-picked highly technical team with a genuine passion for Data / BI / Coding / DW and IM practices
- A ‘learn and teach’ environment. KPI’s are driven by personal and team development
- Regular team competitions “hackathons” etc.
- Quick and progression growth prospects
- Paid On-going training and personal development.
- Fastest growing Data Consultancy in Australia
- Melbourne CBD Location
This award winning, technology business is very profitable and growing rapidly. Everyone is smart and ambitious and importantly very easy to get on with (they are also very keen foodies and everyone sits together on a Friday for free lunch!).
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Graduate / Junior Test Automation Engineer March 28, 2017
- Junior Software Developer March 27, 2017
- Full Stack Developer | Sydney March 27, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017