Business Analyst – Short Term Contract
February 13, 2017
- Research and document existing workflows and systems and make recommendations where improvements could be made.
- Responsible for drafting detailed specifications that reflects the user’s needs.
- Develop project implementation plans and oversee the development process.
- Hold regular meetings with stakeholders to communicate the status of ongoing development work.
- Conform to generally accepted I/T and Web standards.
- Work independently with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Test and review new systems or revisions prior to implementation, and develop user training and procedures.
- Keep current with advances in both technology and technique (i.e.: web, client/server; rapid application development techniques; relational database methodology)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in project planning, including cost/benefit analysis and resource allocation.
- Knowledge of information technology concepts and technologies and computer systems hardware and software, including various systems architectures and protocols; PC, client/server.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC -Agile Methodology
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, interpersonal, listening) with ability to prepare and deliver presentations to both technical and managerial positions.
- Experience in web development environments.
- Understanding of modern web technologies and wireframes.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017