(C) – PHP developer
September 24, 2016
Short Term Contractor
We are seeking for an immediate start mid to senior PHP Developer to support with deploying and updating an existing PHP project.
Short term contract, 2-3 weeks project with the possibility of extension.
- You will be working on a large existing PHP application
- You will be responsible for configuring an AWS environment and getting the application deployed and running as is. You will be working with a team of existing developers, strong with AWS and can assist with setting up load balancers etc. where needed, also deployment instructions have been provided
- You will also be responsible for reconfiguring the integration points with external services (email sending, SMS, payments etc).
The successful candidate
- You will need experience with large scale and complex PHP systems. We need somebody who can work independently and has very strong PHP knowledge
- The role requires for you to have exposure to the Zend Framework (version 1.0 is being used)
- Experience in configuring AWS environments and deploying PHP applications is essential
- Previous use of composer, bower and grunt are also ideal
For queries, please call Daisy Theeman on 02 8070 9349.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Graduate / Junior Test Automation Engineer March 28, 2017
- Junior Software Developer March 27, 2017
- Full Stack Developer | Sydney March 27, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017