Archive for Software – Developer
This client is seeking a contract .Net WCF Developer to be involved in the detailed design, development and testing of a range of new SOA enterprise services, written in .NET 4.0 Windows Communication Foundation, also utilising the Web Service Software Factory framework.
Key aspects of the role will involve
- Develop applications according to specified requirements
- Undertake research and development to highlight new development techniques
- Assist the project owners and managers as required in ensuring all projects continue in an appropriate and effective manner
- Ensure all work completed conforms to established programming standards and procedures
- Preparing and maintaining systems and programs documentation
To be considered for this role your skills will include;
- Strong .NET Windows Communication Foundation Service Programming skills also Web Service Software Factory framework.
- Experience in ASP.NET Web and Biztalk Development
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
Our client is looking for Ruby on Rails developer to join a team of developers in an Agile development environment.
As a developer, your knowledge will be respected and you will be heard. Your essential skills and experience required for this position are:
- 3+ years Ruby on Rails experience
- Significant HTML/CSS experience
- Source control software (SVN/Git/etc)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to listen, interpret and thrive off feedback