Archive for Recent Placements
Our client is looking for Ruby on Rail web developers to work on new projects – you’ll be joining a highly talented team of developers.
As a developer, your knowledge will be respected and you will be heard. Your essential skills and experience required for this position are:
- 3+ years Ruby experience
- Significant HTML/CSS experience
- Source control software (SVN/Git/etc)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to listen, interpret and thrive off feedback
- Design, development, unit testing, and maintenance of integration related components across Middleware/Integration Platform
- Application development including coding, code reviews, issue investigation
- Define and apply SOA governance standards across projects
- Ensure best practice knowledge transfer between members of the development team, the production support team or other business/GIS representatives as appropriate
- Drive forward on-going code and process improvements by acting as a code steward for key area(s) of the code base researching and advocating use of new tools, templates, libraries, etc.
- Highlighting areas for improvement of the existing code base by contributing to maintenance backlog
- Interact with the production support team to address problems and concerns in the application
- Review and analyse new and modified services including configuring, mapping of messages, coding, testing, debugging and deployment of artefacts in compliance with Integration Reference Architecture.
Skills and know how:
- Knowledge and experience in integrations technology including Software Oriented Architecture (SOA), Single Sign On (SSO) and related standards and technology.
- Experience running regression tests, stress testing, and methodologies and best practices
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to work hands-on in a fast paced environment
- Willing to learn new processes and apply to daily work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to work with Architects
- Demonstrable ability of self learning and self motivation
- Implement supporting tools and processes that help define the characteristics of when to use and how to monitor effectiveness and impact on cycle time and quality
- Drive operational excellence for showcase projects, including project reviews, cost benefit analysis, prioritisation, execution and closure of program work
- Communication program status, issues, risks and overall plans to all stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Run complex projects and/or programmes from design and development to production
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment
- Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Manage budget and contracts associated with the program
- Maintain effective working relationships with peers and vendors in order to support and deliver solutions that can be used
- Help develop internal communications, establishing roadmaps and benchmarks, and providing training opportunities, best practices, and quick tips
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other technical discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of IT experience
- Experienced in working with large project teams
- Experience in leading software development / implementation projects
- Demonstrated project management skills, including project scoping, resourcing, budgeting, risk management and communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interface and influence cross functional teams at all levels in the organisation
- Experience implementing methodologies in an Enterprise Oracle environment
- Methodology certified
- Demonstrated success leading large programs
- IMLP / EIMP graduate
- PMP certification or equivalent
This client is seeking a contract .Net WCF Developer to be involved in the detailed design, development and testing of a range of new SOA enterprise services, written in .NET 4.0 Windows Communication Foundation, also utilising the Web Service Software Factory framework.
Key aspects of the role will involve
- Develop applications according to specified requirements
- Undertake research and development to highlight new development techniques
- Assist the project owners and managers as required in ensuring all projects continue in an appropriate and effective manner
- Ensure all work completed conforms to established programming standards and procedures
- Preparing and maintaining systems and programs documentation
To be considered for this role your skills will include;
- Strong .NET Windows Communication Foundation Service Programming skills also Web Service Software Factory framework.
- Experience in ASP.NET Web and Biztalk Development
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
CITI Recruitment has sourced several consultants for this fast growing specialist management consultancy firm in the past 12 months.
ALL have since given glowing feedback on their work-life balance since joining!
Having won several new projects our CBD based management consultancy client is now looking for a Management Consultant to join their fast growing company.
Boasting impressive client relationships, a reputation for providing a first class service and excellent team of consultants, this impressive company focuses on Customer Experience Transformation, Business Process Management, project management, business analysis and change management.
The ideal candidate will have a solid work history from the Top 5 Consultancies, a background focusing on Sales and Marketing, Customer Service Systems, Customer Experience Management, and CRM Improvement programs.
It is apparent from all consultants in this company that they are rewarded by working very closely with directors, having ownership over projects, support where needed and excellent team and individual bonus component to the salary package.
The workload is busy and interesting, yet the company portrays a work-life balance. This is the career move for consulting professionals!
- Previous experience working within a global management or technology consulting firm – e.g. working with the Big 5 Consulting Firms
- Comfortable working with senior business and technology stakeholders in order to create solutions that meet the business objectives
- 3 - 5+ years in a Management Consulting, Solution Architect or Business Transformation role.
- Strong project delivery and CRM solution direction for large blue-chip Financial, Telco or Retail organisations.
- Lead Change Request processes by setting solution direction and defining and controlling scope
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Working with senior business stakeholders to align IT solutions with business objectives
- Knowledge of business re-engineering and change management processes
- Ideally experience working on large Teclo or Financial Projects
We seek a webMethods Developer to join an existing EAI team in Melbourne. You should have experience in installation, configuration, design and development of the webMethods platform.
Ideal candidates will have strong consulting and developing skills, including the ability to discuss technology and business issues across domains, manage their time effectively and provide expert advice to clients across a breadth of areas, with specialisation in the webMethods platform.
You will be involved in Architecture, Design and Development. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the best integration consultants in the industry.
- Minimum 2 years webMethods Development experience
- 3 – 5+ years experience in EAI Industry
- Exposure to other EAI products would be advantageous but not mandatory (products such as Seebeyond, MQ, Tibco etc)
- 2+ years EAI Development experience (i.e. Any of the following J2EE, C++ etc)
- Ideally WebMethods Certified
- Trading Networks an advantage
- Strong consulting skills
- Ability to work on client site unmanaged – a self-starter attitude.
For the successful candidate, you will be part of an IT Services company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and the UK. They specialise in providing their customers with premier technical consultative services such as Custom Build Applications, middleware development, EAI and readiness for SOA best practices.
We seek a .NET / ASP.NET Developer contractor with solid communication skills to work on developing a unique product for the Australian consumer.
You will be working on some of the most innovative technology features that social media has seen.
Skills / Attributes:
- ASP.NET Web developer
- Previous experience working on consumer web applications and /or previous digital experience.
- Strong CMS background
- Strong desire to work on latest Microsoft technologies, MVC3, .NET 4.0
- Experience with ASP.NET C#, .NET Framework 2.0 & 3.5
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
- LINQ to Entity and/or LINQ to SQL
- MVC3 (Model View Controller) and TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- SQL Server 2005 and/or 2008
- Microsoft Visual Studio including Team System
- W3C web standards and WCAG accessibility standards
The role will involve working alongside a senior IT consultants and meeting with senior IT stakeholders on technical solutions around Business Process Management Solutions.
- Strong BPM Technical Solution Consultant / Development Skills
- Good product knowledge using either: IBM Lombardi, IBM WebSphere, TIBCO, iProcess and other Best-of-Breed BPM solutions.
- Exposure to working with multiple vendor clients such as IBM, Oracle, Tibco, Oracle.
- Big Banking, Insurance, Government or Telco Experience ideal.
- Experience providing services to C-Level & Senior IT Stakeholders.
- Technical & Solution Architect experience highly regarded.
- Technical leadership & advisory – design and develop solution BPM solutions
- Act as functional & technical lead and solutions design role architect.
- Conducting workshops with business BA’s and stakeholders to provide architecture advise for the BPM solutions
- Implementation, integration and deployment of BPM business models to respective development environments
On offer is full certification across the product range, a great selection of client projects, full training and above market salary and commissions.
This client a leader in the Australian Market is seeking a Manager to work in an innovative team environment overseeing analysis, design, estimation, development and testing activities undertaken by a small dedicated MIS Team.
This is an opportunity to utilise your leadership skills along with your strong technical and customer focus.
The key aspects of this role will include;
- Delivery of large scale MIS applications
- Provide technical leadership, reviews, mentoring and coaching for team members
- Work closely with key management and business stakeholders
To be considered for this key position your background will include;
- Previous experience in a MIS Leadership or Management role
- Experience delivering MIS applications
- Strong communication skills – influencing, negotiation, motivation, conflict resolution and teamwork
- A strong technical background which will include the MS BI Stack and knowledge of other MIS Systems
Our client is a growing IT support company that requires a Help Desk / Desktop Support Engineer to take on a permanent role in South Sydney.
This growing organisation provides hardware and software systems. They install, maintain and manage systems as well as providing the necessary training.
This individual must have experience either with level 1 or 2 support. This role will vary from day-to-day, and your technical expertise will be recognised as your role shifts from 2nd level technical support, to management and deployment of hardware.
This role would be ideal for someone looking for a job close to home (South Sydney).
You must be committed, with excellent communication skills and a customer service focused attitude.
Ideally this individual must be a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP, MCSA) or have Tafe / Uni IT qualifications.
· Experience providing level 1 or 2 support
· Provide support via Phone / Email / Remote assistance
· Log and escalate all calls where appropriate
· Experience setting up desktops, servers and network equipment
Technical Skills Required:
· Strong experience supporting Microsoft Desktop operating systems – Windows 7 / Windows XP
· Experience supporting Microsoft Servers – 2000, 2003, 2008
· Ability to support Microsoft applications – Office / Internet Explorer
· Some experience with Cisco networking
All applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and hold an Australian Driving License