CITI Recruitment sponsors the FinTech Sydney Meetup 12 April 2016
April 14, 2016
CITI Recruitment was proud to sponsor the FinTech Sydney Meetup on the 12th April 2016. A large crowd and varied crowd attended and some great networking was made! The crowd consisted mainly of investors, VC’s and financial professionals with a few technical people also attending.
Big thanks to:
Glen Frost – FinTech Sydney Meetup.com Organiser – Email firstname.lastname@example.org with future speaker suggestions
Darren Rebeiro, Head of Digital, VentureFounders UK
VentureFounders is a UK-based equity investment platform in the crowdfunding sector; VentureFounders offers investors a range of investment opportunities. In addition, VentureFounders works with management teams across UK and Europe, raising capital and executing value creation strategies. The VentureFounders team consists of successful business entrepreneurs and a range of professionals with financial services backgrounds including private equity, angel investing, venture capital and investment management. All members are FCA registered http://www.fca.org.uk/
Don Cunnington, the MD of Cunnington Group, the owners of PayNow FinTech.
Don is a 25+ year veteran of the fintech sector and also owns other fintech businesses; SME Cash and CHOPIN P2P
PayNow FinTech develops and pioneers systems, cards, and apps that integrate with finance companies and banks to transform their internal processes and empower SME businesses to more readily access finance and lenders to more efficiently manage client accounts.
The PayNow FinTech platform takes charge of the painstaking and tedious processes normally performed manually such as credit analysis, origination, ongoing management, and pricing. By alleviating the burden of manual tasks typically performed by loan providers, PayNow FinTech allows for financiers to maximise profits and if they wish offer more competitive rates for their financing solutions.
Next Meetup can be found here: http://www.meetup.com/FinTech-Sydney/
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Operation Agent (night shift). February 24, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) February 24, 2017
- .NET Developer -3 Mth Contract February 23, 2017
- Senior Developer / Technical Lead February 23, 2017
- Software Support Analyst February 23, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 23, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 22, 2017
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017