Consultants – BI/DW – Sydney
September 14, 2016
I’ll keep it short…
I am looking for exceptional people to join an exceptional company in the BI/DW space. They have the best projects, they use the newest technologies, they provide the best opportunities in the very competitive BI consultancy space.
Platform agnostic and across everything you could want to work with in the Data world.
SQL and Data Modelling are key here, if you can demonstrate a decent level in these two, you’re half way there.
Exceptionally fun company to work for, with all these super duper benefits:
- Opportunities to work on very challenging projects that will enable you to use your talents to its full potential and expand your skill set.
- Training and Development is essential here. When you join them you will be provided with a MacBook Pro with VMware of all the technologies we work with. You will be given consultancy training which includes 2 hours training each week, on topics that range from various changes in industries, technologies, consulting skills, project management, best practices etc.
- Unmatched working environment. We are strong believers in having a “No Blame Culture”. You will be working among some of the most experience and talented consultants in the industry and so you will be provided with all the support needed on any occasion.
Get in touch! You won’t regret it! (submit your resume please).
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
- Mulesoft iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Developer March 14, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017