Customer Support Analyst
January 2, 2017
As Customer Support Analyst you will work in a global team to deliver the best customer service support. In this role you will be accountable for dealing with customer queries all the way through to completion. You must be able to build rapport and trust with our customers in order to bring successful decisions / resolutions to customer service calls and enquiries, within the terms of the service level agreements. We are looking for candidates with previous customer service experience in software support environment. The Customer Support Analyst will own tickets for one or more products, ensuring that correct priorities are assigned to cases and that all issues are followed through to resolution. In this role you will be responsible for working with our department – with the Engineering team, and with Professional Services to resolve customer support cases. You will be highly diligent, collaborative and a great team player.
• The Customer Support Analyst provides first, second and occasionally third line responses to customer issues and queries. This is predominantly over the phone, helpdesk portal and via email, however exceptionally site visits may be required.
• Customer Support Analysts ensure that incidents are managed in a timely and effective manner with a focus on customer satisfaction.
• You will be expected to become an expert in one or more their products and to be able to analyse and reproduce customer issues- either to work around, rectify and/or pass through to Engineering for software changes.
• Typically a Customer Support Analyst will organize and participate in periodic review meetings with key customers to give them updates on progress, receive feedback on service and satisfaction, and to maintain the client relationship.
Skills Experience Qualifications
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a busy environment, be self-motivated, collaborative have an excellent telephone manner.
• Great organizational / prioritization skills, able to manage both yourself and your customer calls.
• Positive attitude with high standard of customer service and be very customer focused.
• Proven ability to get to grips with technologies and communicate technical concepts and issues to technical and non-technical people.
• Ability to communicate issues and resolutions clearly to Customers and Internal colleagues alike.
• Excellent written skills with close attention to detail and strong verbal communication skills, specifically on the telephone – you must have an excellent telephone manner and build rapport easily.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Solid persuasiveness and influencing skills.
• Self-motivated – Positive, energetic, tenacious.
• Organisation and time management skills are essential.
• Previous experience in software support environment is essential.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office particularly the use of Excel for data analysis and manipulation.
• Experience of using a Helpdesk/ system.
• Familiarity with using Microsoft Windows (e.g. Windows 7, XP and Sever 2008)
• Strong grasp of web technologies and browsers.
• Solid SQL skills.
• The ability to support internal projects that support the Customer Services strategy.
• Educated to degree level in analytical discipline.
• MySQL or SQL Server
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
- Mulesoft iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Developer March 14, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017