September 29, 2016
To support the Sales Department in all functions relating to sales for internal and external customers.
Role as champion of SalesForce and Fieldko (CRM) delivering day to day updates, data integrity, maintain a set of standard reports in place and ad hoc as required.
The position takes the leading role in ensuring the successful delivery of reports and is critical to providing Sales Intelligence data content and service to internal and external stakeholders.
Working closely with the National Sales Manager, National Key Account Manager, National Sales Advocacy Manager, Training Manager, Telesales Manager and Trade Marketing Manager the Coordinator is responsible for ensuring ongoing accurate data management reporting requirements for the sales structure.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Management Information Systems / Data Integrity
- To take ownership of the implementation and management of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool. Salesforce and Fieldko.Train and develop sales team skills for efficient / consistent CRM usage
- Data cleanse for monthly management reports – excel & apex data loaded into salesforce
- Rebate summary file for wholesaler payments
- Website stockist list – Salesforce
- Ensuring analysis and systems are updated to take advantage of any new developments and/or research and reporting methodologies.
- Coordinate the partnership between the internal and external stakeholders on any outsourced analytical processes and agreements.
- Regular, reliable and consistent reporting to the management and sales and marketing teams; including regular weekly/ monthly/ quarterly standard reporting.
- In conjunction with the National Sales Manager develop and design the incentive scheme, and reporting tools. Produce regular updates and foster clear communication to management and the field.
- Generate existing and ad-hoc sales reports as requested by National Sales Manager
3. Sales Team Administration
- Coordination of sales meetings / conference. training events, seminars and trade shows
- Allocation and dispatch of trade marketing materials to and on behalf of the field force and telesales
- Financial management for Trade Co-op spend, Administration of discounts, deals with customers, Bonus Stock, Price Lists and sales management expenses
- Maintain shared drive, including organisation of sales assets for internal and external use
- Liaising with key accounts, distributors/wholesalers- new lines, promotions, terms
- Undertake and complete defined sales projects as allocated by National Sales Manager
- Support and back up the customer service associate as required
2-5 years’ of strong experience in Sales Administration /Business Intelligence or similar field, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry.
Specific Job Skills:
- Ability to service internal customers
- Thorough, with great attention to detail
- Computer savvy with strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and understanding of programming, basic scripting, SQL & database skills.
- Ideally, experience with Salesforce.com and Fieldko
- Well organised, process orientated and capable of juggling multiple projects
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication and convincing presentation skills
• Strong commercial focus and experience
• Able to develop and present compelling strategic argument based on available research and data
• Strong understanding of new and emerging data analysis tools.
• Superior business analysis and process re-engineering/optimization experience
• Exceptional technical acumen with current and relevant knowledge of BI practices and technologies
If your experience matches the spec and you’re interested in a further discussion, hit the apply button and upload your resume today.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017