Developer/Information Systems Manager
September 5, 2016
As the Dev/Information systems manager you are an accomplished senior IS engineer looking to make a step up into a leadership and management position.
- High level design and provide specification development for software enhancements.
- Establish testing procedures for software developments
- Liaise with software developers.
- Analyse existing systems, applications and functions to ensure strategic ICT objectives are met.
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues.
- Establish relationships with stakeholders to develop trust and ensure reliable and accurate information.
- Propose and implement new processes and train users on anticipated changes.
- Lead change management (informing all stakeholders within the business) and continuous improvement.
- Information Systems knowledge
- Stakeholder management
- Reporting and consultation
- Knowledge in data processing and IT systems
Please apply here and we will review your application. If you would like to learn more, please call Steven Harvey on 02 8070 9349.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
- Mulesoft iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Developer March 14, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017