Developer/Information Systems Manager
September 5, 2016
As the Dev/Information systems manager you are an accomplished senior IS engineer looking to make a step up into a leadership and management position.
- High level design and provide specification development for software enhancements.
- Establish testing procedures for software developments
- Liaise with software developers.
- Analyse existing systems, applications and functions to ensure strategic ICT objectives are met.
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues.
- Establish relationships with stakeholders to develop trust and ensure reliable and accurate information.
- Propose and implement new processes and train users on anticipated changes.
- Lead change management (informing all stakeholders within the business) and continuous improvement.
- Information Systems knowledge
- Stakeholder management
- Reporting and consultation
- Knowledge in data processing and IT systems
Please apply here and we will review your application. If you would like to learn more, please call Steven Harvey on 02 8070 9349.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
- IT Suppport / Audio Visual Technician February 7, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017