September 12, 2016
Exciting opportunity for a DevOps Developer / Engineer to build cloud-native application.
As a member the DevOps team you will be directly responsible for the successful development and support of open source project built on the AWS cloud.
- Function as part of the DevOps team to assist in and/or implement all aspects of the software development lifecycle: requirements generation, design, code, verification and test, and maintenance.
- Design and generate code following software coding and design standards, applicable solution documentation, and established practices that are consistent with the overall system architecture.
- Demonstrated success and experience in a role where you have demonstrated an ability to implement large scale infrastructure using CI / CD pipeline and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with security and engineering teams to deliver world class software through an open source security platform.
- Experience and deep commitment to the transformation to a DevOps culture focusing on continuous integration ** full lifecycle of building, automated and performance testing, and automating deployment
- Solid understanding of agile methodology and Release Engineering. Be able to leverage what has worked and adapt it to fit new paradigms
- Experience with VM, Docker, container solutions
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, Puppet or other Configuration Management tools
- Experience with Jenkins, TeamCity or other Continuous Integration tools
- Deep knowledge of build tools like Ant and Maven
- Extensive experience with Linux, Unix, Windows
- Hands on experience with shell scripting, Perl, Python, Groovy, etc
- Hands on experience with SQL, DB Release Management
- Usage of Jira, Rally, or other tracking tools
- Experience with Agile development methodology
Please apply here and we will review your application. If you would like to learn more, please call Steven Harvey on 02 8070 9349.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- .NET Developer -3 Mth Contract February 23, 2017
- Senior Developer / Technical Lead February 23, 2017
- Software Support Analyst February 23, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 23, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 22, 2017
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017