September 20, 2016
Exciting opportunity for a Linux Engineer to build cloud-native application.
You will be a member of the DevOps team you will be directly responsible for the successful development and support of open source project built on the AWS cloud.
- Function as part of the DevOps team to assist in and/or implement all aspects of the software development lifecycle: requirements generation, design, code, verification and test, and maintenance.
- Design and generate code following software coding and design standards, applicable solution documentation, and established practices that are consistent with the overall system architecture.
- Demonstrated success and experience in a role where you have demonstrated an ability to implement large scale infrastructure using CI / CD pipeline and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with security and engineering teams to deliver world class software through an open source security platform.
- Solid understanding of agile methodology and Release Engineering
- Experience with VM, Docker or other container solutions
- Experience with either Ansible, Chef, Puppet or other Configuration Management tools
- Experience with Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity or other Continuous Integration tools
- Deep knowledge of build tools like Ant and Maven
- Extensive experience with Linux, Unix, Windows
- Hands on experience with either shell scripting, Perl, Python, Groovy, etc
- Hands on experience with SQL, DB Release Management
- Usage of Jira, Rally, or other tracking tools
- Experience with Agile development methodology
Please apply here and we will review your application. If you would like to learn more, please call Steven Harvey on 02 8070 9349.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017