October 18, 2016
As a member the DevOps team you will be directly responsible for the successful development and support of open source project built on the AWS cloud.
Based in CBD, this customer has competed successfully in the Sydney DevOps market. With an excellent team culture, of interested people, they seek you to be the next addition to the team due to progressive company growth.
- Function as part of the DevOps team to assist in and/or implement all aspects of the software development lifecycle: requirements generation, design, code, verification and test, and maintenance.
- Design and generate code following software coding and design standards, applicable solution documentation, and established practices that are consistent with the overall system architecture.
- Demonstrated success and experience in a role where you have demonstrated an ability to implement large scale infrastructure using CI / CD pipeline and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with security and engineering teams to deliver world class software through an open source security platform.
- 2+ years of commercial DevOps experience minimum
- At least 1-year commercial experience building integrated CI/CD solutions
- Understanding of Bamboo/ TeamCity/ GitLab/ Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with Chef/ Puppet/ Ansible
- Experience with AWS/ GCP (certification is a plus)
- Experience with vmWare/ vSphere is a plus
- Ruby development experience is a BIG plus
- Experience with Agile development methodology
This professional and leading CI/CD DevOps Services Firm, will give the right person a chance to join an awesome technical team of highly competent people, where you will be encouraged to stretch your knowledge to the limits. You will have access to the latest technologies and be allocated time to learn them.
Please apply here and we will review your application. If you would like to learn more, please call Kent Cameron on 0451 982 271.
MD & Head of IT
I’m very proud to be the Founding Partner of CITI Recruitment. We’re an Award winning IT Recruitment Firm specialising in the Niche & Emerging Technologies. Our name is synonymous with the supply of highly skilled, hard-to-source, IT Professionals. Personally, I specialise in EAI, SOA, BPM and Executive IT Recruitment. Feel free to get in contact with me anytime to learn more about what we can do for your business or career.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017