ETL Specialist/Data Modeler – Sydney
October 25, 2016
Are you a highly experience ETL professional with strong experience on the data modeling side? Do you want to be part of a team changing the way analytics are performed?
Be involved in one of the most complex algorithm based analytics products the world has seen.
Data Modelling, ETL, Deployment and Analysis
• Perform data modelling tasks, including development, deployment and maintenance of physical and logical data models, designed to meet data security and integrity requirements and analysis goals
• Perform data ETL tasks, including sourcing and loading data, scripting transformations with SQL and other technologies, assessing data quality, meeting data security and integrity requirements and delivering data sets that help meet analysis goals
• Deploy and manage data analysis software, databases, data stores and supporting technologies, as well as helping the team with deployment of team products and infrastructure
• Participate in and provide support to business analysts during all Data Analytics tasks, providing analytical capabilities and expert advice to the team and to customers
Participate in daily stand-up calls, demos and planning sessions with the development team to identify product needs and issues
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• 5+years of experience in data modelling, ETL, deployment and analysis on fast paced, analytically complex projects
• Customer communications and relations
• Must have experience with SQL, scripting languages and Linux
• Must have experience with ETL technologies such as Talend, Pentaho, Lavastorm, etc. Any ETL tool experience will be looked at but you must be expert level.
• Must be willing to travel up to 20% (domestic and international)and to work with our clients on site
• Experience working on a software product development team using agile or waterfall project management methodologies is desirable
• Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark is desirable
• Experience in customer experience, customer analytics or web analytics product development projects (preferably experience in Omniture / Adobe Analytics, Clickfox, Tableau ,Qlikview) will be highly regarded.
• Experience in telco or retail banking customer life cycle processes (e.g. onboarding, call centre) will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, and you want to be involved in something truly unique, get in touch via the apply button and upload your resume ASAP.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
- IT Suppport / Audio Visual Technician February 7, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017