Front End Developer – Bryon Bay
April 3, 2017
Front End Developer
Website Travel Company
Our client, is one of the largest travel platforms used amongst Australasia, is looking for a front end developer who takes pride in creating highly functional, visually rich interfaces, that are both usable and accessible across all common browsers and devices.
Employing a current development crew, they are looking to modernize there assets in line with relevant departments within their business.
If you appreciate new initiatives, modern presentation styles and have an existing portfolio of works to date we want to hear from you.
They strive to be a dynamic, changing and advanced travel platform for their agents and operators who use their digital assets, and invite the right person to truly create market leading technology with them.
• HTML (including HTML5)
• CSS (including CSS3 – particularly media queries)
• Experience developing code compliant with WCAG 2.0
• Object Oriented PHP development
• Experience working with third party content management systems
• Silverstripe framework knowledge or experience an advantage, not essential however.
• SQL databases
• React or Angular or VueJS frameworks an advantage
• Bootstrap CSS framework knowledge an advantage
• Experience working with Rest APIs
• Able to think fast, be client facing and able to assist the entire project team in producing excellent work to meet business objectives on every level.
• Knowledge of analytics and SEO, not essential but understanding desirable.
• Photoshop abilities
Please send your resume in Word Format outlining your relevant skills and experience asap. To discuss this role in more detail. Please contact Steve Revins for more information on 02 9260 4105.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Perl Developer – Contract – North Sydney April 28, 2017
- Development Manager April 26, 2017
- Mid Level Front End Engineer – 2 Month Contract April 26, 2017
- Junior Software Developer April 26, 2017
- AV Support Technician April 26, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017