Front End Developer – Contract
September 12, 2016
Front End Developer
Seeking a mid-senior Front End Developer in Sydney to join one of Australia’s leading retail provider. The role would be 1-2 months.
Currently, we have an existing internal developer handling the API development work. As such we would like to use the remaining time to focus on finding someone who can assist with another aspect of the project – integrating the current eCommerce platform with other parts of the system.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience & understanding of APIs (REST/SOAP), webhooks and data formats (XML/JSON) (3 – 5 years)
- Good experience developing with MySQL / MS SQL DB backends (3+ years)
- Good experience with developing and customising on Magento, WordPress, AWS and/or oLark
- Background in Retail is a bonus
- Self Starter that’s able to demonstrate experience in technical roles where they have taken responsibility and was accountable for a project (or an aspect of it), from start to finish
- Proven track record delivering on tight deadlines
- Familiar with Agile development practices, using Bitbucket and testing frameworks
Sounds like you? Apply Now!
Submit your CV for immediate review.
For queries, contact Daisy Theeman at 02 8070 9349.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
- IT Suppport / Audio Visual Technician February 7, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017