October 31, 2016
This position is a critical role, and the successful candidate will be responsible for architecture and development of our Client’s Cloud Platform front end and any related web development projects.
You care deeply about innovative and reliable feature development and will have a keen eye for design and follow good design principles.
You will be able to influence and guide the development of the platform user interfaces and have strong opinions on modern development processes.
You will be a highly motivated individual with experience of building complex technical web or desktop applications with substantial UX requirements. Although not necessarily a designer, you should care deeply about interaction and visual design, and be able to apply them to create clean user-focused layouts. You will know, and be able to articulate, why a design is “wrong”.
We expect the candidate to be an expert with:
- Angular JS
- Web application optimisation and debugging
- Cross browser issues
- Web application security
- Test driven development
Other things that will definitely come in handy:
- Data Analytics ideal but not essential.
Experience and qualifications:
In addition, you must be able to exhibit leadership in the strategy and direction of the team, and have a pragmatic approach to development that considers Business requirements in addition to purely engineering-based development.
Please submit your resume in Word Format for immediate review.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
- Mulesoft iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Developer March 14, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017