August 29, 2016
Our client is a data analytics consultancy based here in the heart of Sydney CBD. They have a great work culture and for them, work is something you should be proud to do. They have a “can do” attitude and they are seeking individuals that would compliment this. They are a successful, growing business and now looking for someone like you to join their team.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with one the following languages – Java / Python / Scala / PHP
- Full stack development is ideal
- Experience working in an Agile work environment
Who are you?
You will be a team player, capable of working collaboratively with a team and across all members of the business. You will have a strong work ethic (whilst making time to have fun at the end of the day). You have experience working in a fast-paced, ambitious and meritocratic environment. You will be opinionated and have ideas on technology. You will be extremely honest and say when you do not know something. Open communication is a culture within this company so you must be of a similar profile!
If you are committed to succeed, then this company will provide you with all the tools and support necessary to help you reach the next stage of your career. They truly understand that their people are their most important assets.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
- IT Suppport / Audio Visual Technician February 7, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017