September 6, 2016
Our client is a data analytics consultancy based here in the heart of Sydney CBD. They have a great work culture and for them, work is something you should be proud to do. They have a “can do” attitude and they are seeking individuals that would compliment this. They are a successful, growing business and now looking for someone like you to join their team.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with one the following languages – Java / Python / Scala / PHP
- Full stack development is ideal
- Experience working in an Agile work environment
Who are you?
You will be a team player, capable of working collaboratively with a team and across all members of the business. You will have a strong work ethic (whilst making time to have fun at the end of the day). You have experience working in a fast-paced, ambitious and agile environment. You will be opinionated and have ideas on technology. Open communication is a culture within this company so you must be of a similar profile!
If you are committed to succeeding, then this company will provide you with all the tools and support necessary to help you reach the next stage of your career. They truly understand that their people are their most important resource.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017