Full Stack Dev – Big Data Product – MEAN stack – AngularJS and NodeJS
August 29, 2016
Skills / Experience:
- Experience with the MEAN stack – AngularJS and NodeJS are essential.
- Experience working on big data analytics projects highly regarded.
- Preferred experience or knowledge of in memory / distributed processing systems and parallel processing.
- Solid Java experience as well as experience working with UNIX/Linux environments
- A desire to work history in intellectually challenging environments / high technology companies (e.g. animation production, high end graphics such as Pixar, Animal Logic, Disney, video game companies).
- Passionate about developing software that makes a positive impact on its users.
- Communicate exceptionally well with audiences at all technical skill levels.
- Experience with front-end build tools and approaches including bundling, minification, compilation of LESS or SASS CSS files, etc.
- Familiarity with Agile development, Unit Tests and Continuous Integration
- Actively participate in daily SCRUMS with the project team.
- Test-driven development zealot.
- Dealing with real-time large data streams via REST APIs, engineering for performance on a wide variety of platforms and browsers useful
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017