Full Stack Developer | Sydney
May 24, 2016
Desired Technical Skills & Experience
- You will understand Agile practices especially SCRUM and Kanban (2 week sprints)
- You will know the fundamentals of Design Patterns
- You should have a strong work ethic (whilst making time to have fun at the end of the day)
- You will know your interfaces from your abstract classes
- You will be opinionated and have ideas on technology
- You will be an extremely honest person and say when you do not know something! There is a ‘no blame’ culture and everyone is willing to admit to their mistakes and be honest with what they know so you must be of a similar profile!
A very strong culture. Work is something you should be proud to do and so your attitude is “Find a way to succeed” and so we look to bring individuals that would complement this. If you are committed to succeed, then this company will provide you with all the tools and support necessary to help you reach the next stage of your career.
They are an organisation for consultants; They truly understand that there consultants are their most important assets. Thus, they offer consultants the following:
- Work/life Balance: consultants work 40 hours a week (60+ hours/week is unheard of here).
- When you join them you will be provided with a MacBook Pro with VMware and all of the technologies they work with.
- You will be given regular consultancy training which includes 2 hours training each week, on topics that range from various changes in industries, technologies, consulting skills, project management, best practices etc.
- They have two cocktail party’s each year and a social club that organises various events for their team to socialise (e.g. Comedy nights, Movie nights, themed dinner nights, family outing, etc.)
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Perl Developer – Contract – North Sydney April 28, 2017
- Development Manager April 26, 2017
- Mid Level Front End Engineer – 2 Month Contract April 26, 2017
- Junior Software Developer April 26, 2017
- AV Support Technician April 26, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017