Full Stack Java Developer – Surry Hills
September 26, 2016
The Software Developer will be tasked with the design, development, and testing of customer specific features on their system. The role requires the development enhancement of the platform to meet client needs, and the development of integration applications to bridge the gap between client systems and their own API’s.
• Design and implement deliverables according to requirements and contribute to the technical design and specification while meeting client delivery timeframes.
• Work closely with our QA team to resolve issues and develop automated integration tests.
• Follow Agile software development methods to ensure successful delivery and actively participate in sprint stand-ups, retrospectives and planning to better the performance of the team as a whole.
• Assist Solution Delivery Managers and Product Owners in defining requirements for new features and helping to transform them into manageable user stories.
• Assist Support Manager with production issues and resolving those issues in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience
• Strong core java knowledge
• Sound knowledge in restful services using Spring
• Experience with system integration technology (JMS, SOAP/REST webservices, etc)
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in TDD development practices
• Experience in Agile development practices
• Good system analytical skills to help transform user requirements into system and component level functional requirements
• Ability to look at system level production issues, analyse the root cause of the problem, and provide solutions.
• Experience in enterprise service bus primarily using Mule would be desirable
• Experience with Linux and Amazon webservices would be desirable
Want to work in a unique and dynamic growth business environment
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017