Group Digital Marketing Specialist
October 5, 2016
Aspirational brands, Iconic landmarks, Creative and Innovative Digital Marketing Content and Campaigns.. this is a dream role for a Digital Marketing specialist who wants to develop and grow the digital strategy across aspirational retail & fashion brands from a group level.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager the Digital Marketing Specialist will develop a group digital strategy, individual brand strategy as well as content management and data analysis.
Using online databases, websites, direct and online communication and emerging digital initiatives via content and campaign.
- Develop and grow the digital strategy and digital marketing for the retail group and across each individual brand across the business
- Manage website platform including functionality, optimisation and user experience.
- Maintain and update websites including articles, blogs, phtos and social
- Develop and execute website based campaigns and competitions, build partnerships and negotiate value for each channel
- Manage eDM/digital comms strategy including digital database
- Work with brand Marketing Managers to develop digital experiences
- Work alongside the Social Media Executive to identify and evaluate new digital marketing opportunities to increase traffic and engagement
- Manage key agencies including group website agency
The successful applicant
Ideally, you have a marketing qualification and/ or 3-5 years’ experience in digital and/or marketing preferably in the retail or fashion industry.
The Adobe Creative suite as part of your skillset will be a huge asset but if this sounds like the role for you and you are a creative, passionate and ambitious digital marketing specialist please aplly today – or feel free to Steve Wilson on 02 8070 9349 for a more detailed discussion about this and other roles at CITI Recruitment
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
- Mulesoft iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Developer March 14, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017