Head of Operations & Security – Melbourne
May 30, 2016
The client is a leading software company providing software solutions and services to financial institutions, corporate and governments globally. They have over 300 clients in Australia using our systems including many of the top 100 companies.
They are seeking experienced individual to join their Melbourne team as Head of Operations and Security. To be successful in this role you should have 10+ years’ experience in IT infrastructure and operations, and exceptional security knowledge – specifically PCI-DSS & ISO27001.
Candidates should also have proven experience in managing IT infrastructure including networks, security and hardware, and also proven experience in managing the provision of Cloud-based software.
• Experience in IT infrastructure and operations (10+ years)
• Experience in customer service (5+ years)
• Exceptional security knowledge specifically – PCI DSS & ISO27001
• Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure including networks, security and hardware.
• Proven experience in managing the provision of Cloud-based software.
• Outstanding communications skills
Ideally you will also have:
• CIPPS or QSA qualifications.
• ITIL experience or qualifications.
• Experience in cloud based application support.
• Strong knowledge of MS SQL database.
• Experience in remote team management.
To apply for this position, please send through:
• A copy of your resume in MS Word format
• A brief cover note explaining your interest in the role
• A day-time contact phone number
You will also require the ability to work within Australia in a full time permanent capacity.
In terms of the actual role responsibilities I would summarise as -
• Manage and maintain the companies policies and procedure to be in line with ISO 27000/1 and PCI DSS
• Lead respondent to auditors of ISO 27001 and PCI DSS
• Responsible for the security component of customer tenders
If your experience matches the criteria and you would like a further discussion, please do get in contact via the apply button and attached your resume.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
- Mulesoft iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Developer March 14, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017