HR Manager – Enterprise IT Solutions & Services
January 6, 2017
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key Selection Criteria/Competencies
- A successful track record in a broad senior HR Generalist role, minimum 8 years.
- Minimum 5 years end-to-end recruitment experience.
- Pragmatic, delivery focused style with excellent judgment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability and personal credibility to influence senior management across the business and the desire to act as a business enabler
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with diverse stakeholder group
- Demonstrated ability to conduct training
- Degree-level educated, with HR and/or other relevant tertiary/ professional qualifications
- Well-developed analytical skills and numeracy
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook computer and database skills, Oracle/Taleo
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- .NET Developer -3 Mth Contract February 23, 2017
- Senior Developer / Technical Lead February 23, 2017
- Software Support Analyst February 23, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 23, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 22, 2017
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017