If you’re a eCommerce Sales & Marketing person – you NEED to read this!
September 9, 2015
If you’re in the eCommerce Sales and Marketing domain you may wonder what it would be like to work for a iconic, global brand with millions of followers?
If you do – then read on…
Our digital recruitment team is currently helping this Sydney-based company to fill a number of newly created roles. The best bit – this company also happens to be in the top 10 most globally recognised Australian brands globally. Our digital team are seriously loving working on these roles!
This is no start-up or a company trying to build a new digital presence. This is a 100% Online Retail company that is smashing their competition – globally. They have over 0.5 million followers across the main social media networks and they need someone people to help double their growth by next year.
So what do they need? You hopefully!
- Quick Interview process – we ideally need someone to start within 0-4 weeks of an offer.
- Join the Newly formed management team and lead the sales and marketing for a multi-million dollar Online retail company
- Easy parking and close to a train station
- Above market rate salary
You will work with a team of talented designers and producers in order to elevate this iconic brand through the next loop of success as they grow from strength to strength. You should love to think outside the box and bring innovative sales and marketing ideas to the table.
You should be a passionate, innovative and commercially savvy eCommerce Sales & Marketing person who hopefully has experience working on local and global online retail products. You should be comfortable strategising across multi-channel online retail, digital and eCommerce products that includes working on B2B and B2C channels and across multiple industries.
The role will see you measuring and reporting the performance of all digital sales and marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). You will identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
How to Apply? Click to apply for either role below and our Digital Team will come back to you very soon with next steps.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017