Information Systems Manager
September 9, 2016
Due to internal promotion this opportunity is immediately available, situated just south of the Sydney CBD, and could be considered as an opportunity for an “all-rounder” someone whom sees themselves as less of a technocrat and more as an advocate for the innovative use of technology to run the operations of the business and allow the business to fulfil its purpose.
You will be responsible for a small internal team and interface with an external team of partners that sustain the technical environment. Your best asset in this opportunity will be stakeholder management and engagement skills, as this role reports to the CEO and the broader Management Team.
With your vision and experience to develop and deliver best in class operational applications, your first mission is to embrace new technology and find both innovation and efficiency for IT and process across the three critical areas of the current technical environment:
1) Enterprise Web Service Engine.
2) Enterprise Service Bus.
3) Core Applications.
Key focus areas:
- Management, governance and coordination of cross-functional project initiatives.
- Enhancement of existing project methodologies to incorporate agile approaches to project delivery.
- Development of digital customer experiences.
- Development and maintenance of all Plan’s software systems and supporting infrastructure via outsourcing arrangements and/or third party vendors.
- Relevant professional qualifications or equivalent real-world practical experience.
- Leadership and interpersonal capabilities.
- Strong Stakeholder Management/ Engagement skills.
- Extensive exposure to UAT pre-release processes.
- Experience designing and delivering digital customer experiences.
Please apply here and we will review your application. If you would like to learn more, please call Kent Cameron on 0451 982 271.
MD & Head of IT
I’m very proud to be the Founding Partner of CITI Recruitment. We’re an Award winning IT Recruitment Firm specialising in the Niche & Emerging Technologies. Our name is synonymous with the supply of highly skilled, hard-to-source, IT Professionals. Personally, I specialise in EAI, SOA, BPM and Executive IT Recruitment. Feel free to get in contact with me anytime to learn more about what we can do for your business or career.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017