July 21, 2016
Immediate start for an experienced integration architect to perform the following:
1) Lead Integration workshops at a functional level.
2) Facilitate workshops with functional consultants, Business Process SME’s and Integration consultants.
3) Lead Integration team (ERP specific endpoints).
4) Document Functional Integration specifications.
5) Participate in mapping workshops with middleware teams.
6) Lead the deliverables aligned with the Integration SDLC.
Duration – Approximately 6 months
Start Date – 25th July 2016
Please apply now if you have all the above experience. Must have working rights for Australia. Call Dee on 02 8070 9349 for further questions.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017