iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Architect – Mulesoft
February 28, 2017
Java (Integration) Architect API / ESB / Mulesoft – Sydney
CITI Recruitment is working with the top 10 iPaaS / Hybrid Integration and API Vendors world-wide. As such we have multiple roles in this domain across Australia right now and through to mid 2016.
We seek a passionate Mulesoft / API /ESB / Java JEE technologist to join a fast growing financial company. This is a great chance to join a company that is growing quickly and truly disrupting the FinTech domain.
The role will see you working on emerging technologies across Application Services Governance, Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
and Hybrid Integration Platforms
You should be a highly ambitious hands-on Java Technical (and Solutions) Architect. Based in North Sydney you will have a great deal of influence in future product implementation and development – while engineering an entire technology solution for large enterprises.
You will be working with a small team of like-minded technical architects. The role is within a highly collaborative development environment that promotes creativity and technical ownership.
As the API / ESB Integration Architect you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary as well as a number of significant benefits and add-ons.
- In depth knowledge of core Java JEE – using Spring, Hibernate (or Java API).
- Thorough understanding of object orientated software development and computing fundamentals
- Good knowledge across any of the various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks – e.g. Mulesoft (highly desired), SOA, EAI, APIs, ESB, Hybrid Integration, Tibco, Boomi, Axway, Layer7, Mule ESB, AnyPoint & Websphere useful
- Has worked as Senior Solutions, Integration and/or Applications Java Architect
- Cloud technology, SAAS, IAAS, iPAAS, Salesforces, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter etc
- SOA architecture, Webservices, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL
- Maven and Ant
- Continuous integration, Jenkins useful
- Has experience with a wide range of open source libraries / frameworks
This role is central to this FinTech implementation team and will drive customer satisfaction. It will be key to the business, explaining technical issues to a variety of audiences, including business stakeholders, vendors and experienced software developers/architects.
- Specialised training and career advancement opportunities, as well as a fast paced, fun and energetic environment.
- Company incentives
- The benefits package is highly competitive.
Please apply here – or for further information, please contact Steve Revins on 02 8070 9349 9260 4105
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Perl Developer – Contract – North Sydney April 28, 2017
- Development Manager April 26, 2017
- Mid Level Front End Engineer – 2 Month Contract April 26, 2017
- Junior Software Developer April 26, 2017
- AV Support Technician April 26, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017