IT Account Manager – Cloud (Enterprise) Services
January 9, 2017
- Renew and grow current Cloud (Enterprise) Services base.
- Grow Infrastructure Resale business.
- Grow SDWAN and Internet Services.
- Work closely with new and existing customers within the Federal Government to determine their present and future needs and propose suitable solutions in line with products and services developed by our client in order to maintain and grow the client’s profitability.
- Maintain contact with customers, and act as the main interface between the customer to ensure an optimal level of service is provided at all times.
- Maintain the CRM database (SFDC) and update appropriate forecast and pipeline data as required.
- Develop and maintain account plans based on understanding of the customer’s objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes and forming long term business partnerships in order to leverage revenue from the relationships and promote the company as a quality supplier with the aim of achieving ‘preferred’ supplier terms.
- Negotiate price and volume discounts (where applicable) in accordance with policies and liaising with the Technical team to ensure customer satisfaction and continued business.
- Identify and gain new business through a sustained program of cold calling, mailing and following up referrals/leads and keeping abreast of competitors’ and vendors’ sales strategies.
- Conduct product demonstrations (where applicable) and coordinate the preparation of sales proposals, tenders/bids, contracts and Account plans.
- Obtain a good understanding of market/territory trends and developments to be able to align offerings and value proposition to customers.
- Coordinate, conduct and participate in sales promotions, campaigns, events and displays.
- Maintain appropriate certifications as directed by Management.
- Possess a longer term view and the enthusiasm and drive to step into a management role in the future
- A minimum of 10 years proven sales ability including negotiation skills, persuasive ability and communication skills.
- Approximately 10 yrs proven successful relationships with Federal Government Agencies.
- Current relationships with major hardware and software vendors supporting Government agencies.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good product and industry knowledge
- Have the ability to work well both autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of Sales Force CRM
- It will also be desirable for the successful candidate to posses leadership and/or managerial capabilities.
- Salary $85k – $120k, OTE $250k
- Excellent OTE component is very achievable given the fast international growth of this company
- Work equipment, mobile phone, Laptop etc.
- Opportunity to move into a managerial position within the near future.
Please apply below Word Doc resume format only. I cannot disclose the client until you have applied with your resume.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017