SAP PM Trainers / Coaches QLD | Three new roles | Exclusive Client |By
Are you a passionate Trainer / Coach ? We are seeking exceptional SAP Trainers for a number of roles across Perth & WA, where you will be responsible for the delivery of technical training with a focus on the client’s business processes and how they are applied in the system. You will have demonstrated experience in devising user manuals and training one on one or group based training. As an experienced trainer you will be most comfortable presenting to users from varied backgrounds and delivering a professional style to suit your audience.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience with SAP (PM) Plant Maintenance also WM and MM would be advantageous, however please note we would be interested in talking to trainers who have good cross over skills across SAP.
- Extensive experience delivering classroom-based, end-user training on ERP modules, preferably multiple modules.
- Experience developing training reference materials, preferably in SAP or other large ERP systems.
- Outstanding technical writing skills and experience building graphical presentation materials
- Outstanding oral presentation skills with the ability to hold the attention of diverse audiences
- Ability to understand specific business processes, document and communicate those to others
- Strong technical skills in using software and ability to solve technical problem
- Training Documentation development tools experience e.g. SAP Tutor,
If you have made a positive commitment to further your career and you possess the above attributes then please apply to this role, if you require further information on this then please contact Gino Lancaster on 0401 735 235 for a confidential chat.