Senior / Lead .Net Developer | This is a great career development opportunityBy
As a senior member of our clients project team you will be responsible for the design and development enterprise applications. You will draw upon your experience and creativity to deliver state-of-the-art solutions in major enterprises projects across Brisbane.
Our environment is fast-paced and you will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to the success of highly-visible projects. As we work closely with our business partners, you will have the satisfaction of seeing your solutions in action on an ongoing basis. You will have the responsibility to mentor experienced developers through the delegation of tasks, code reviews and coaching sessions.
- A minimum of 6 years experience in application design and development Along with 2-3 plus experience in a lead technical role on medium to large enterprise .NET projects
- Strong C#.Net, ASP.NET, Silverlight, JQuery and WCF skill set
- Hands-on enterprise SOA development experience of which at least two years must be using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF 3.5 or 4)
Additional experience – XML, SOA, Web Services, WAP, API / Services development.
- Experience in Agile development team following Scrum methodology
Assist project managers and key stakeholders with the creation of task-level project plans that detail the specific tasks required to deliver a solution.
- Work closely with project managers, directors, and account managers to ensure that client expectations are met and a project schedule and budget is adhered to.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with colleagues on cross functional teams
- Demonstrable grasp of industry best practices relating to secure and stable distributed application design
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.