IT Recruitment ServicesWith extensive expertise in the IT Recruitment arena including Searching, Headhunting, Selection, Fixed Cost Services, Research, Interviewing, and Salaries, our aim is to provide our customers with a complete IT recruitment solution.
Our pragmatic approach and use of proven IT recruitment methodologies leads to an efficient and successful service, be it a one off or multiple IT recruitment assignment, contingency search or executive selection.
- Technical / Business Professionals
- Senior Business Analysts, Enterprise Architects, Technical Team Leads, Technical Project Managers, Systems Designers.
- IT Contractor Teams
- Unique ability to source and manage an entire Software Development team from 3 â€“Â 20+ people.
- Highly sought after software developers, systems engineers, business analysts and IT Consultants
- IT Technical / Business Professionals
- Senior Technical Consultants, Development Managers, Program Managers.
- Solution / Project Consultancy
- Solution Designers, Business Process Management, Developers
- Extensive Skills / Database system
- 6 Month Guarantee
- Monthly billing of fees over 6 months – improving your cashflow
- Software Development
- Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing
- Business Process Management (BPM), Service Orientated Architecture (SOA), EAI
- Enterprise Content Management, Portals, Enterprise Document Management
- IT Project Management Office (PMO)
- ProjectÂ Managers, Business Analysts, Program Managers
- Online Digital Media
- Web Designers, Web Developers, Creative / Art Directors, Web Producers, Interactive Creatives, Information Architecture, Usability Interfaces, Digital Agency Specialists, CMS developers, Digital Audio / Visual
- IBM -Â WebSphere,Â MQ Series, Lombardi, Oracle, Software AG, TIBCO, COGNOS, Datastage, Hyperion, OpenText,Â Documentum, Microsoft, Oracle Fusion.
We behave like an IT Consultancy in many aspects. We take time to understand your business, we understand technology; we only specialise in IT development resources, and we maintain a virtual â€˜benchâ€™ of people we know have done a good job in the past. More so, we are able to supply these services and resources at the competitive rates found with a recruitment company â€“ the best of both worlds!
Headhunting (also known as Executive Search)
This is the most pro-active method of recruitment; this approach targets the very best candidates, who are usually happy in their current positions and therefore do not read job advertisements. Candidates who are approached using this method need to be sold the position on offer but it also has to be the right career move for them. Naturally, the positions offered to potential candidates need to be of the highest caliber, and the overall process needs to reflect the utmost confidentiality of all parties.
Headhunting Process Steps:
- Information Gathering – Defining the recruitment brief, organisation culture and business drivers. Agree fees and timescales.
- Research – Locating suitable candidates within relevant organisations.
- Targeting – Making first candidate approaches based on research findings.
- Pre-Selection – Face to Face candidate interview and assessment.
- Recommend Shortlist – Client review meeting to finalise and accept the shortlist.
- Client Interviews.
- Interview De-brief.
- Offers or Rejections.
- Successful candidates commence employment.
- No retainers are charged for normal recruitment services. However as a pre-requisite we require that the fee is agreed upon before commencing with a recruitment service. This is done to in order to avoid an uncomfortable situation once a candidate is made an offer of employment.
- For candidates that are marketed/presented to a client with no prior discussion (i.e. reverse marketed) we charge a flat fee of 18% of the packaged salary (the base + super).
- We offer a flat fee structure â€“ in other words we donâ€™t charge a varying fee according to a candidates final package salary. Many firms do this which means the higher paid candidates cost even more. We believe this is an unfair practice and donâ€™t do it.
- Payment terms are strictly 14 days from invoice.
We offer a discount for:
- Repeat Business Clients
- Bulk / Multiple Recruitment assignments (i.e. entire project teams, etc..)
Full references are taken during the recruitment process. CITI Recruitmentâ€™s policy is to provide a fully written three page report per reference. We prefer to take two references, one from a direct manager and one from a peer so you get two points of view when it comes to a candidateâ€™s ability. Our virtual bench built up over the last 5 years means we can often provide our own reference for a candidate.
We provide a replacement guarantee on all resources hired through CITI Recruitment. This means if you are not fully satisfied with a resource we will provide a replacement free of charge. We also offer flexible notice periods for both permanent and contract hires ranging from 1 day to 4 weeks.