IT Resourcer – Software Development Desk
March 13, 2017
We are Preferred Suppliers to many EAI / Data and Digital Clients – some of which are exclusive. As such we need you to account manage these Key Accounts and well as grow and develop new clients and attending Meetup.com groups we sponsor in this space.
Attributes We Seek:
- A keen interest / background in Account Management, Recruitment and Talent Acquisition.
- A real passion within the technology industries – Emerging technology, BI / DW, Data, IM, IT Architecture and Analytics
- Individuals who are passionate about their technology, want to own their space, and are driven to develop and maintain strong relationships with a high level of quality; a true consultative approach
- You should have a solid grasp and want to learn more about the latest social recruitment techniques – including professional (LinkedIn) and social networking / resourcing methodologies.
- Want to continue to build your professional brand – continue to develop as niche technical IT specialist recruiter.
- Excellent IT Understanding – e.g. IT Vendors, Big Data ERP, Software Development, Testing, PMO, BI/DW, Digital Media, IT Consulting.
- Have a hunter attitude to their work.
- Degree / Tertiary Educated preferred.
- Existing accounts to manage from Day 1
- Good base salary: Low threshold and commissions up to 35%.
- Double LCD screens and new recruitment systems (cloud-based).
- Massive library Online training material.
- First 3 months; coaching, 1-2-1 professional development plans, structured environment.
- Huge (250k+) Database of IT Candidates, latest technology systems and access to the full Linkedin Recruiter, iProfile and Monster Products.
- Member-owner of a Worldwide Recruitment Network (NPA) – with quarterly recruitment network events and annual conferences.
- 457 transfer available
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Perl Developer – Contract – North Sydney April 28, 2017
- Development Manager April 26, 2017
- Mid Level Front End Engineer – 2 Month Contract April 26, 2017
- Junior Software Developer April 26, 2017
- AV Support Technician April 26, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017