IT Service Desk Officer – 24×7
September 7, 2016
I am looking for a technically minded, proactive individual who has excellent communication skills and who enjoys working within a challenging organisation.
You will have a passion to work with leading products and services within the ICT industry and want a career that is surrounded by these leading edge technologies.
This role gives you the opportunity to work for 4 days and have 4 days off.
- Respond to customer requests
- Undertake triage on customer issues and undertake first level trouble shooting of IT infrastructure
- Mange and escalate customer incidents
- Explain to customers how to best use the portal so customers can self-serve
- Undertake remote hands, rack and stack activities safely
- Undertake tape backup maintenance and management activities
- Securely maintain customer technical and service information
- Provide shift handover reports
- One years prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proactive and driven self-starter
- Can manage conflict effectively
Please apply here and we will review your application. If you would like to learn more, please call Steven Harvey on 02 8070 9349.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA with Cantonese skills – Fast Growing start-up March 18, 2017
- Mulesoft iPaaS, ESB, API Integration Developer March 14, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017