IT Suppport / Audio Visual Technician
February 7, 2017
Seeking a IT Support Technician to join a leading Interactive Digital Signage company. Working with the largest brands in the market the role will see you roll out advanced digital signage, interactive LCD screens, digital kiosks.
The role will see you install these advanced interactive screens across Victoria – working with large retail companies, banks, events and shopping centers. The screens use Windows 7/8 and digital content is uploaded via Scala Content Manager software.
The role requires you to have good software, audio / visual, Windows systems, hardware and networking experience. Ideally you are a bit of a techie ‘geek’ who can build a PC from scratch and have a passion for IT and fixing IT issues.
The Digital Signage Technician has primary responsibility for:
1. On and off-site installation of digital signage projects;
2. liaising with on-site contractors during installation where required;
3. configuration of digital signs and integration with audio-visual equipment, computers, software and peripheral equipment;
4. customer service and help desk and support services;
5. troubleshooting, fault finding and resolution;
6. beta testing new products and software from suppliers.
Attributes and skills required
1. Strong interest in ICT, Digital media and visual technologies and best practice for digital screen presentation (LED, screen resolution, troubleshooting).
2. Understanding of general ICT and networking practices and processes.
3. Understanding of telecommunications networks.
4. Understanding of audio-visual components and setup of audio-visual systems.
5. Ability to work unsupervised both internally and on site.
6. Ability to think and work independently and meet deadlines.
7. Great attention to detail.
8. Familiarity with on-site installation, configuration, customer service, and troubleshooting of computers, software, and related peripherals particularly with the interface with audio-visual equipment.
9. Be capable of troubleshooting and correcting operational glitches under pressure.
10. Help desk and support services (emails, phone calls and meeting SLA requirements), including after-hours support.
11. Strong Windows 7 knowledge and moderate experience with Windows 8.
12. Be capable of troubleshooting and correcting operational glitches under pressure.
13. Intermediate networking skills (TCP/IP, DHCP, Wireless)
14. Strong technical troubleshooting skills (on site and/or on phone)
15. Driver’s licence.
1. Understanding of client-server relationships
2. Excellent customer-facing skills
3. SQL experience (MYSQL/MSSQL)
If you would like to learn more call Steve Revins Harvey on 02 8070 9349 or apply here today.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
- IT Suppport / Audio Visual Technician February 7, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017