ITSM Technical Support Analyst – Large IT Consulting Firm
December 13, 2016
Technical Support Analyst – Large IT Consulting Firm
This urgent role will see you join a global Software Products and IT Consulting. You will assist our global customers to keep their business running using best-in-class products.
- Working directly with IT Product Management and R&D when required to resolve an issue
- Talking with customers across a broad range of industries to quickly gain an understanding of various IT issues
- Managing customer expectations to full resolution
- Keeping the customer and the rest of the team informed of what is happening with clear, concise and timely updates throughout an issue’s lifecycle
- Applying a combination of analytic thinking and technical knowledge to get to the cause of an issue.
- Customer-facing Technical Support experience supporting software products, ideally in a software company environment, with demonstrable knowledge of support processes and procedures, as well as a proven ability to design practical solutions to technical support problems.
- Highly motivated, independent and flexible, with strong team-directed abilities and a collaborative, ‘whatever it takes’ attitude.
- Exposure to the installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting, or otherwise advanced use of, the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite:
- Action Request System
- Remedy MidTier
- IT Service Management (ITSM) applications
- The Ability to duplicate a customer’s specific software error in order to define the cause.
- Debugging with software development tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication English language skills and the ability to interpret and answer complex technical questions, provide customer follow-up and contribution to knowledge base content.
- Native Japanese language skills highly regarded
If you would like more information please call Steve Revins on 02 80709349 or apply here today if you have full Australian work rights.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
- Principal Consultant – Integration Practice Lead April 19, 2017
- IT Resourcer – Software Development Desk April 18, 2017
- CRM- Assistant Manager April 18, 2017
- WordPress Developer | Harris Park, NSW 2150 April 18, 2017
- Helpdesk Support – Short Term Contract – Matraville, NSW 2036 April 18, 2017
- Senior Automated Tester April 13, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017