ITSM Technical Support Analyst – Large IT Consulting Firm
December 13, 2016
Technical Support Analyst – Large IT Consulting Firm
This urgent role will see you join a global Software Products and IT Consulting. You will assist our global customers to keep their business running using best-in-class products.
- Working directly with IT Product Management and R&D when required to resolve an issue
- Talking with customers across a broad range of industries to quickly gain an understanding of various IT issues
- Managing customer expectations to full resolution
- Keeping the customer and the rest of the team informed of what is happening with clear, concise and timely updates throughout an issue’s lifecycle
- Applying a combination of analytic thinking and technical knowledge to get to the cause of an issue.
- Customer-facing Technical Support experience supporting software products, ideally in a software company environment, with demonstrable knowledge of support processes and procedures, as well as a proven ability to design practical solutions to technical support problems.
- Highly motivated, independent and flexible, with strong team-directed abilities and a collaborative, ‘whatever it takes’ attitude.
- Exposure to the installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting, or otherwise advanced use of, the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite:
- Action Request System
- Remedy MidTier
- IT Service Management (ITSM) applications
- The Ability to duplicate a customer’s specific software error in order to define the cause.
- Debugging with software development tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication English language skills and the ability to interpret and answer complex technical questions, provide customer follow-up and contribution to knowledge base content.
- Native Japanese language skills highly regarded
If you would like more information please call Steve Revins on 02 80709349 or apply here today if you have full Australian work rights.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017