ITSM – Technical Support Analyst
May 30, 2016
ITSM – Technical Support Analyst – Melbourne
As a Technical Support Analyst you will assist our global customers to keep their business running using our best-in-class products. This involves:
- Talking with customers across a broad range of industries to quickly gain an understanding of their issue
- Managing customer expectations and competing priorities
- Effective use of our Knowledge Base to address known issues, and contributing to the Knowledge Base when you find something new
- Keeping the customer, and the rest of the team informed of what is happening with clear, concise and timely updates throughout an issue’s lifecycle
- Applying a combination of analytic thinking and technical knowledge to get to the cause of an issue.
- Working directly with Product Management and R&D when required to resolve an issue
Qualifications – External
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have a combination of the following:
- Installing, configuring, administering, and/or troubleshooting of enterprise class solutions e.g. RDBMS, CRM, ITSM, App Servers
- Knowledge of ITIL practices and terminology
- Reading, writing, troubleshooting code/script in a professional capacity
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Native Japanese language skills highly regarded
- Excellent and professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts in written form for emails, technical papers, and technical presentations.
- Ability to comfortably and intelligently discuss complex technical concepts with individuals from various technical and business backgrounds.
- Ability to listen carefully and to accurately document problems reported by customers.
- Customer-facing experience, supporting an advanced software application in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated ability to systematically and logically analyse problems to identify root cause
- Demonstrated ability to quickly develop an understanding of complex systems
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
- IT Suppport / Audio Visual Technician February 7, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017