August 16, 2016
Seeking: RabbitMQ and Node js experience
We are looking for a Mid-Senior NodeJS Guru interested in helping us develop an API to integrate a host of existing systems and processes, from Point Of Sales to CRM.
- 3-5 years demonstrated server side NodeJS development skills and experience, handling message queues (such as RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, RSMQ, etc), asynchronous processing patterns, REST/SOAP modules (like Restify, HAPI and Express) and API gateways (such as Apigee)
- Test driven applications development experience using tools such as Selenium, Jmeter, SoapUI or similar
- Ideally a degree of familiarity with MS SQL, Magento, Docker and Swagger
For queries, contact Daisy Theeman at 02 8070 9349.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Perl Developer – Contract – North Sydney April 28, 2017
- Development Manager April 26, 2017
- Mid Level Front End Engineer – 2 Month Contract April 26, 2017
- Junior Software Developer April 26, 2017
- AV Support Technician April 26, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017