Junior MSBI Developer – Sydney
October 19, 2016
A truly unique CBD based organisation is looking to bring in a junior BI developer to assist the organisation with it’s decision making to help the companies upwards trajectory.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Assisting in the development and support of reporting online transactional processing applications;
- Assisting in the development and support of ETL and data processing applications;
- Assisting in the development and support of online analytical processing applications;
- Assisting in the development and support of reports and spread sheets
- Assisting in providing data analysis using Advanced Excel, T-SQL and DAX;
- Assisting in the documenting of detailed designs based on business requirements;
- Assisting in the development and support of SharePoint applications;
- Assisting with the eliciting and documenting business requirements
Skills and experience
To be considered for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, you will be someone with demonstrated experience in:
- SQL Server 2012 or above,
- Advanced Excel 2010 or above,
- T-SQL querying and programming including stored procedures, functions and views, database administration.
You will be someone with business requirements gathering skills, data analysis, problem management, programming /software development and testing skills.
You will also have skills in systems integration, database administration and applications support.
If you are a junior BI professional (1-2 years exp required) and feel this looks a good match, please get in touch via the apply button.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- IT Product Project Co-ordinator / Junior PM February 20, 2017
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017