Junior Software Developer
March 27, 2017
Have you got what it takes to further design one of the World’s fastest growing online corporate communication highways?
Would you like to join a young, multi-cultured dynamic team in enhancing a program used by tens of thousands of people worldwide?
We are looking to bring on an ambitious junior developer with the potential to move up through the ranks. They have a very collaborative approach to development and a fast upgrade schedule, so you will have to have excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude to programming.
You will need a strong background in programming fundamentals. Years of experience are not required, but experience in any of the following would be a huge advantage:
- Development of large database driven applications
- A wide range of development projects, not just websites and CMS
- User-content driven systems
- More specialised areas of development (SMS, dashboard systems, chat, web services, integration with other platforms etc.)
- Problem-solving abilities
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Talent and drive to succeed
- Impeccable communication skills and attention to detail
- Code samples, open source projects work on Github, Bitbucket, etc.
- Australian/NZ Residency
- Tertiary qualifications
- Linux and experience developing within an Amazon Web Services environment are a bonus
For queries, please contact Christina Gvozdkova - 0451 885 805
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Perl Developer – Contract – North Sydney April 28, 2017
- Development Manager April 26, 2017
- Mid Level Front End Engineer – 2 Month Contract April 26, 2017
- Junior Software Developer April 26, 2017
- AV Support Technician April 26, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017