Korean speaking Software Sales Administrator – Contract
September 17, 2016
We are seeking a Korean speaking Software Sales Administrator to be a key member of Sales teams both in Sydney and in Korean. This is a 4+ month contract role with a possible extension.
As you will be supporting the Korean team you must have good written and spoken Korean language skills.
The environment is creative, dynamic and fast-paced. The successful candidate will leverage their commercial acumen and high-level administrative skills to drive improved sales team and process documentation, administration and efficiency.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about taking on additional tasks relating to the undertakings of the Sales Team, such as providing editorial assistance, computer filing, printing and compiling documents, undertaking analysis and general research tasks.
- This role is an urgent requirement that will cover both a Korean and Sydney-based Software Sales team
- Sydney CBD
- Fast-moving interview process
- Global IT company
- Excellent written communication and organisational skills – embrace the opportunity to drive improvements for the Software Sales teams.
- High-level administrative support to the Sales Team.
- Highly motivated, and capable of working in a dynamic and high-pressure environment with competing priorities, energetic and collaborative.
- You will have high expectations of the quality of your output, and take pride in what you deliver.
- You will be tech savvy, with previous commercial exposure and experience to a business oriented towards technology and software.
- High-level administrative skills
- Software, Bid & License Order Management skills useful
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency
- Proven ability to maintain and update documentation and resources
- Excellent time management and task prioritisation skills
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, including high attention to detail
- Handle daily administration tasks – processing orders, invoices, data entry etc.
- Quote on standard products to clients both over the phone and via email
- Report KPI targets and goals directly to management
- Support the existing internal sales team and management with day to day tasks
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Graduate / Junior Test Automation Engineer March 28, 2017
- Junior Software Developer March 27, 2017
- Full Stack Developer | Sydney March 27, 2017
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017