Marketing Campaign Consultant – Unica – Sydney
August 17, 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Unica Campaign Consultant to work for a large Sydney based company with a large up-to-date IT operation.
This forward thinking company focuses on optimising and leveraging their client’s biggest asset-their data! Their main focus as a business is database and campaign management, reporting solutions and insight and analysis.
This role will see the successful Unica Campaign Consultant join the client services team. The role offers an excellent opportunity to work on specific client accounts whilst gaining excellent knowledge and understanding of different IT programmes.
You will act as the main point of support for the Campaign Manager and be the key point of contact for the business and clients for executing campaigns across multiple clients.
The working environment is lively and has some of the most bleeding edge technology in the industry. Based in great offices – good views and access to public transport, parking etc
The successful Unica Marketing Campaign Consultant must have:
• Experience in a direct marketing campaign team in either a client or agency side environment
• Exposure to campaign tools such as: Unica, TCRM
• Previous working experience within the BI & DWH space useful
• Knowledge of SQL, or any other related database or BI tools are desirable but not essential
• A degree in a Marketing, IT or Computer Science
Please press Apply or if you would like to learn more please contact Sara Johal / email@example.com
MD & Head of IT
I’m very proud to be the Founding Partner of CITI Recruitment. We’re an Award winning IT Recruitment Firm specialising in the Niche & Emerging Technologies. Our name is synonymous with the supply of highly skilled, hard-to-source, IT Professionals. Personally, I specialise in EAI, SOA, BPM and Executive IT Recruitment. Feel free to get in contact with me anytime to learn more about what we can do for your business or career.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- ReactJS Developer February 17, 2017
- Front End / Full Stack Developer February 16, 2017
- Networking Systems Pre-Sales Consultant – Melbourne February 15, 2017
- Android Developer – 2 Mth Contract February 14, 2017
- Business Analyst – Short Term Contract February 13, 2017
- Android / Full Stack Developer February 9, 2017
- IT Suppport / Audio Visual Technician February 7, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017