MeetUp: Dive into the HipChat Connect API with Tanguy Crusson from Atlassian
November 24, 2015
All Things API Meetup.Com – Tuesday 8th Dec 2015
Dive into the HipChat Connect API with Tanguy Crusson from Atlassian
Location: CITI Recruitment Offices, Lv 4, 40 King Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Map here: https://goo.gl/maps/H1LfvGjMMhn
- Topic: A couple of weeks ago Atlassian announced the new HipChat API, HipChat Connect, enabling developers to write embedded apps in HipChat using the technology of their choice. It was covered extensively in the press (TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Business Insider, etc.). New Relic, PagerDuty, StatusPage and Zendesk have already released apps, with many more currently in the works.In this talk, Tanguy will walk you through the problems the team sought out to solve, provide technical details about how the API was designed, and show you how you can use it today to extend HipChat with custom apps. This is your chance to talk to the Sydney-based team who envisioned and built this API from the ground up, and to learn how you can get involved in the HipChat ecosystem!
- Bio: Product manager for HipChat and the Atlassian Connect Cloud integration platform.
- LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/tanguy-crusson-99832a
- 5.30-6:30pm – Networking, Pizza & Drinks
- 6:30-7:30pm – 3 Dive into the HipChat Connect API with Tanguy Crusson from Atlassian
- Networking drinks afterwards
The Sponsors – thanks!
Founded in October 2012, Cloud Elements was built to simplify cloud application integrations and enable application developers to deliver “Cooperative Apps”.
CITI Recruitment is a multi-award winning Australian IT Recruitment Agency. They predominantly recruit within the Niche & Emerging Technology arena providing IT Talent across the Digital, XaaS, Enterprise Integration, Business Intelligence, Data, Software Development and Devops domains.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Oracle / MS SQL DBA – Mandarin / Cantonese language skills March 25, 2017
- Pronto Developer | Melbourne March 23, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant March 22, 2017
- Front End Developer – Bryon Bay March 22, 2017
- ICT Support / Help Desk Assistant (Korean Speaking) March 22, 2017
- Junior Reconciliation Officer (Chinese speaking) March 21, 2017
- Software Support Analyst March 20, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017