Microsoft CRM Developer
August 9, 2016
You are a Senior Dynamics CRM Developer and have a range of enterprise level experience in product developments and existing product enhancements.
Your enterprise experience in MS Dynamics CRM (2013, 2016 Online), would be most likely developed in previous experience across implementing new systems from scratch. With in-depth knowledge of end-to-end development processes from solution architecture design through to system testing and support.
Technically, you will have an expert level skill set in C#, .NET, ASP.Net, SQL, Web Services (restful Web API’s).
For a confidential discussion please forward your Cover Letter and CV to Kent Cameron – email@example.com
MD & Head of IT
I’m very proud to be the Founding Partner of CITI Recruitment. We’re an Award winning IT Recruitment Firm specialising in the Niche & Emerging Technologies. Our name is synonymous with the supply of highly skilled, hard-to-source, IT Professionals. Personally, I specialise in EAI, SOA, BPM and Executive IT Recruitment. Feel free to get in contact with me anytime to learn more about what we can do for your business or career.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Perl Developer – Contract – North Sydney April 28, 2017
- Development Manager April 26, 2017
- Mid Level Front End Engineer – 2 Month Contract April 26, 2017
- Junior Software Developer April 26, 2017
- AV Support Technician April 26, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017