Working in AustraliaCITI Recruitment can help you secure a great IT jobs in Australia.
We operate in all the main cities and particularly specialise in placing IT Candidates in Sydney and Melbourne.
Our IT Recruitment/IT Jobs Services cover the following industries and technical domains:
- Software Development Jobs â€“ e.g. Java, JEE, .NET, C++, ASP.NET, Web Development (HTML, CSS)
- SOA / Enterprise Application Integration â€“ e.g. TIBCO, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, Weblogic
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (BI / DW) Jobs â€“ e.g. Cognos TM1, Datastage, Informatica, Hyperion and Teradata
- Content Management Systems & Web Portal Roles – e.g. SharePoint, RedDot, OpenText, SiteCore, Oracle Stellent
- IT Project Managers and Technical Business Analysts
- ERP / HRMS Systems- e.g. JD Edwards, Oracle, SAP, Oracle e-Business
- IT Architects â€“ SOA, EDA, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), IDM
- IT Solutions Sales â€“ IBM Sales, TIBCO Sales, Oracle Sales, IT BDM, IT Sales managers
Australian Companies – Our Clients
Our clients range from niche specialist IT Firms to some of the largest Australia Firms in Australia. We can help you find a job within IT Consulting, Financial, Insurance, Telco and Engineering industries. Our clients include well known global companies such as IBM, SKM, Westfield, Macquarie Bank, Serco and SMS.
Sponsorship and overseas assistance
Most of our clients are able to sponsor overseas applicants and are happy to conduct interviews over the phone and webcam. Some of our clients offer relocation packages and all offer Living Away from Home Allowance (LAFHA).
CITI Recruitment is a member owner of the NPA Worldwide Recruitment Network. We have partner offices in the UK, South Africa, Asia-Pacific and the USA so we can offer advice and conduct interviews in your local country if you wish.
Moving and Immigration
We have partnered with several migration agents including Working In Australia to help your transition to Australia an easy one. Many of our own consultants have migrated to Australia themselves so have first hand experience and advice on the process.
If you want further advice on moving to Australia and finding a great IT job ‘down under’ please contact us on: +61 2 9025 9900 (GMT +11 Summer / +9 Winter). Yuu can also SKYPE us under the nickname “bluejam00″