.NET Developer -3 Mth Contract
February 23, 2017
- Tertiary qualifications in IT and relevant industry certifications or equivalent work experience.
- Significant experience and skills in the provision of IT Applications analysis, design, development services using object oriented programming techniques and database design.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in Visual Studio, Microsoft .NET, Client-Server, n-Tier architecture and web technologies
- Significant experience and skills in technology such as C#.Net 3.5+, SQL Server 2008 or later, Web services, SQL Server Reporting Services, Data Warehousing
- Significant development experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 or later AND/OR Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or later
- A probity assessment to establish reliability, trustworthiness, integrity and suitability of employment.
Senior Tech Talent Manager
An Irish cat living the dream in Sydney I don’t know what to tell ya! Even though I’m a long way from the homeland I’ve successfully built up 5 years of local industry knowledge specialising in emerging technologies. I have a strong JAVA and Ruby on Rails following in NSW and VIC. I also have extensive experience sourcing specialist software development teams for technology companies with highly transactional, high volume, data intensive environments. Let’s catch up for a pint, but do send me a message and we’ll see what happens!
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Perl Developer – Contract – North Sydney April 28, 2017
- Development Manager April 26, 2017
- Mid Level Front End Engineer – 2 Month Contract April 26, 2017
- Junior Software Developer April 26, 2017
- AV Support Technician April 26, 2017
- Software Developer – .Net stack April 24, 2017
- Software Support Analyst April 24, 2017
Related NewsCITI News
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017
- 10 Tasks That Will Improve Workday Efficiency February 13, 2017
- The Secret to Winning Over Recruiters February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers February 9, 2017
- We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration February 9, 2017